We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy explains how we will treat your personal information.
Usage of your personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any service contracted,
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us,
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters,
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- supply to you services contracted via the website
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- send you general commercial and marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is ANCORE GROUP LTD. & ANCORE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Ownership of Site, Trademarks and Copyrights
The copyright and the material on this website (including without limitation the logo, text, computer code, artwork, photographs, and images on this website) is owned by ANCORE GROUP LTD. & ANCORE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED and/or its direct or indirect subsidiaries. Downloading, copying or printing individual pages and/or parts of our website is allowed for personal use only. Any reproduction, re-publication or distribution of this material requires the express consent of ANCORE GROUP LTD. & ANCORE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
ANCORE GROUP LTD. & ANCORE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED will enforce such rights to the full extent of applicable law.